EZ LYNK Auto Agent by Kory Willis of PPEI 11-16 6.6L GM Duramax LML
Includes the FULL PPEI Support Pack Files
The PPEI Support Pack for the EZ Lynk Auto Agent Tuner will support the following vehicles for custom tuning:
GM: 2011 – 2016 6.6L Duramax
- ECM Tuning
- Read & Clear Diagnostics Trouble Codes
- Record Live Data & Playback Data Logs
- Apple iOS & Android Smartphone support
- Cloud Based Tuning Platform
2011 – 2016 LML Duramax LML SOTF Power Levels:
- 30 HP – Optimized Stock
- 60 HP – Tow
- 100 HP – Street
- 150 HP – Race
- 200 HP – Maxx Effort (lift pump recommended)
Gauge's are able to monitored in multiple different views as seen in the pictures. All gauges can be set up for specific desired ranges, if in the range you are ok with the gauge will be green. When not, the gauge will be in a red warning state. If you pass through the warning state you will be able to set up defuel settings and the gauge will be white and make sure you do not hurt your truck.
- RPM’s (revolutions per minute)
- Speed (MPH or KM/H)
- Boost Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Engine Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Injector Pressure (kPSI or Bar)
- Injector Pulse Width (ms)
- Transmission Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Calculated Load (Percent %)
- Injection Qty (mm3)
- Torque Converter Slip (RPM)
- Output Shaft Speed (RPM)
- DPF Soot Load (Percent %)
- Mass Air Flow (G/S)
- EGR Valve Position (Percent %)
- Turbo Vain Position (Percent %)
- Barometric Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Transmission Line Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Air Intake Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Engine Oil Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Ambient Air Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Battery Voltage (Volts)
- Engine Load (Percent %)
- Exhaust Manifold Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Main Injection Timing (Degree Before Top Dead Center)
- Throttle Position (Percent %)
- Engine Coolant Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
Data logging Features:
End users can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Data logs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web based data log viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a re-flash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
- 30 Minutes of available Logging Time
- Bookmarks for added notes when noting anything
- Ability to e-mail data log file
- Ability to Read Codes
- Ability to Clear Codes
The EZ Lynk AutoAgent connects to the vehicles via the OBDII-port and broadcasts a Wi-Fi access point (AP) which allows a wireless connection to the vehicle using any iOS device or Android. By launching the free EZ LYNK application on an iOS or Android device, engine data is seamlessly streamed to the phone or other smart devices. The AutoAgent also has the capability to reflash vehicle system controllers with ECU profiles shared by technicians.
Technicians will quickly learn to appreciate the EZ LYNK Cloud where they can easily manage customers/vehicles and all the data associated with them (data logs, engine profiles, vehicles information). Transferring engine profiles via USB connection, SD card or e-mail are now a thing of the past as technicians have the capability to share engine profiles with the click of a button to completely eliminate user-error from the equation.
On the other side of things, the end-user can conveniently share data logs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Data logs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to the specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web-based datalog viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well.
A fully customizable user interface allows the end-user to create a gauge interface that suits their particular needs. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a reflash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
Feel free to check out the view below along with downloading the App to become familiar with the user interface.
- You can view a EZ LYNK Video here at this link: EZ LYNK AutoAgent Teaser Video
- EZ LYNK Apple iOS App: AutoAgent iOS App
- EZ LYNK Android Google Play Store: Android EZ LYNK App
Once you have downloaded the AutoAgent iOS App and created an account please feel free to navigate around the AutoAgent App. To watch a tutorial of the AutoAgent interface click the menu icon in the top left > Settings > View tutorial. There are 6 steps that you can swipe through to check out what EZ LYNK has put together for there soon to be available AutoAgent!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.1 lbs.
- W5.8000” x H4.7000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.