Dyno Testing in Omaha Husker Diesel
We run the 15,000 series from Dynocom. The world's fastest-growing dyno company! Our setup is capable of supporting speeds of 240+ MPH and 2400+ HP. The maximum axle weight is 14,000 lbs and the track width range is 30"-102". For diesel testing or high horsepower drag cars, the DC-PAU-750 offers the world’s largest eddy brake capable of support over 3000 ft lbs of torque. View in real-time torque/horsepower output, at steady and changing speeds, to instantly evaluate changes you’ve made to the engine’s fuel or timing maps. The 15,000 Series incorporates stainless steel coverings wrapped around a massive welded hybrid-pyramid frame. This revolutionary new frame design has form and function and allows for better braking and smoother operation. The 15,000 Series comes standard with Dynocom X Factor Knurling option which provides the highest traction over all other competitors. The eddy brake assembly sits directly on the shaft between the two rolls - no need to couple with a belt or universal joint all power is directly transferred from the wheels to the load cell.
SOME THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU COME IN
Here are a few things to know before you show up to dyno your truck at Husker Diesel
- Our address is 23232 Highway 6, Gretna, NE 68028.
- Print and read our disclosure completely and have it filled out before you arrive. Disclosure PDF Download (Coming Soon)
- If you have a front wheel drive vehicle, all steering and suspension components must be in good condition or we WILL NOT dyno your vehicle. The vehicle will be checked before it is strapped down
- Our technicians will be operating your vehicle during the dyno runs, no exceptions!
- All safety regulations must be strictly adhered to. Failure to comply will result in your vehicle being pulled off the Dyno and your fee forfeited.
- Vehicles must arrive in good running condition, prepared to dyno. No repairs or modifications to your vehicle are permitted at our facility.
- If your vehicle malfunctions during the dyno process, it will be pulled off the dyno machine immediately and the customer is responsible for having the vehicle removed from our facility the same day. Husker Diesel is not responsible for storing disabled vehicles.